Marketing Communicator / Community Manager – Stockholm
Botanium is a start-up company founded in Stockholm in 2016 by a group of designers and engineers with a passion for creating innovative products that enable everyone to grow their own food without compromising their modern lifestyle. We strive to accelerate and simplify urban gardening, enabling everyone to be a grower.
Your role as Marketing Communicator / Community Manager will be to plan, coordinate and execute Botanium’s marketing activities and facilitate a global community around our product and brand. You will be the voice of the company to our online audience and lead Botanium into the next phase of it’s positioning as the home-growing solution.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy
- Create social media copy, content and campaigns
- Engage journalists and bloggers with Botanium news
- Act as a spokesperson and 1st line of support for our online community
- Report about competition and market trends
- Actively contribute to the creation of Botanium’s culture
- Manage social media channels, including copy, scheduling, monitoring ads, and partnership building
- Manage newsletter, website and blog, including scheduling, copy, and cross-promotions
- Create promotional material, as needed
- Create campaigns and contests to drive sales and increase our connection to our community
- Create relationships with media and influencers to increase exposure of Botanium (PR)
- Background in communications and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, especially in written with attention to grammar
- Ability to be a team-player but also be pro-active and work independently
- A super bonus. Experience in marketing for consumer products
- Consumer and product awareness
- Experience in building brands
- Experience in online advertising and sales marketing
- Experience with English copyright
- Fluent/comfortable in Swedish
- Experience in community engagement and building an online community
- Experience in website editing (preferably WordPress)
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Good organisational and planning skills, to be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
You will be working with a promising start-up and be part of shaping the future of the company from almost the beginning. We offer a hybrid compensation consisting of salary plus equity. We have offices at Rådmansgatan, central Stockholm.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV. Also, tell us why you are interested in working at Botanium and why you are the best choice!